Interestingly it has also been "greenlit" on the popular game distribution channel Steam, so if you want to donate to the developers you can also do it by buying ToME through this channel. The currently discounted version includes a DLC with an updated UI (and the hint for a Steampunk themed extension) which seems to me like a planned way of funding the development of the game in the future.
- New necromancer tree: Animus
- All achievements now feature beautiful 128x128 images
- Improved Alchemist interaction with its golem
- Tons of fixes and balance adjustements
- Many improvements for addon creators, including a way to enable debug mode and a tool (inthe debug menu) to register and upload addons to te4.org directly from the game.
- Includes a Fez. Fezzes are cool!
Thanks for reading & sharing Info Kita